The Corolla Cross is currently one of the most anticipated products of 2021, signalling the first Corolla SUV and offering both traditional petrol and petrol-electric hybrid drivetrains in a spacious, competitive product offering.
So far, over 1 400 units have been sold. In consideration of the customer’s need for personalisation and making their vehicle their own, Toyota has announced the availability of a multitude of accessory packages and electronic convenience add-on features for its Corolla Cross.
Four bespoke exterior packages are on offer: X-Over (Crossover), Hybrid, Urban Sport, and Adventure.
- Rugged matte black cladding on the radiator grille and front bumper, a
- Silver front guard with a three-dimensional design
- Matching side skirt design
- Rear bumper insert
- Window safety film
- Gloss-black alloy wheels (available in 17″ and 18″ versions)
Priced at R 23 690.
Hybrid Package (Xs and Xr models):
- Matching boomerang-shaped corner trim garnishes finished in metallic blue
- Blue side skirt inserts
- Rear bumper corner inserts and blue trim on the C-pillar (below the Corolla Cross badging)
With the addition of the Hybrid package, the Corolla Cross Hybrid models proudly display their new-energy credentials in an eye-catching yet stylish way.
Priced at R 7 964.
Urban Sport Package:
Combines utility with rugged style by offering enhanced protection to the vehicle exterior while creating a unique visual identity. A black front bumper spoiler is joined by an extended side skirt and diffuser-like rear bumper insert.
Priced at R 18 723.
The Adventure Package amplifies the SUV appearance of the Corolla Cross with stylish exterior enhancements. A silver front bumper spoiler with raised surface detailing is accompanied by silver side skirt inserts and matching rear bumper spoiler.
Priced at R 18 723.
Availability and Ordering:
The Adventure and Urban Sport packages are classified as a dealer-installed option (DIO), as it requires painting of the components. The X-over and Hybrid packages can be applied at the time of ordering and fitted as part of the production process or alternatively be fitted retrospectively as a dealer installed option.
A host of electronic convenience aids are also available on the Corolla Cross. These are available for individual purchase and can be fitted and installed at the dealership:
- Front digital video recorder – R 2 390
- Front and rear digital video recorder – R 3 722
- Front parking sensors (2 pcs or 4 pcs) – R 3 147/R 3 998
- Rear parking sensors – R1 602
- LED front fog lamps – R 4 091
- Wireless charger – R 2 789
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) – R 4 078
- Heads-Up Display (HUD) – R 4 422
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) – R 8 836
Electronic Accessory Packages:
The following electronic packages can be fitted at the time of ordering (post-production installation):
C-Cross Package 1 – R 10 225
Combines Front parking sensors, rear parking sensors, LED front fog lamps (applicable to Xi models).
C-Cross Package 5 – R 5 867
Combines the digital driver recorder and wireless charger (applicable to all models).
C-Cross Package 6 – R2 946
C-Cross Package 7 – R7 613
Combines the digital driver recorder and heads-up display (applicable to all models).
C-Cross Package 8 – R2 922
Combines the digital driver recorder (front view only).
Protection & Styling Accessories:
In order to provide functional enhancement and protection to your Corolla Cross, an array of utility-themed accessories is also offered:
- Scuff plate – silver – R1 410
- Scuff plate – silver & black – R1 731
- Load area mat (textile) – R370
- Load are mat (rubber coin) – R404
- Cargo net – R703
- Cargo organiser – R577
- Tow bar (detachable) – R 8 519
- Tow bar (fixed) – R 7 620
- Leather Interior (applicable to the Xi grade) – R 11 931
- Window safety film (applicable to Xi, Xs, Xr petrol models) – enquire at dealer
Customers have the option of not only customising the exterior look of their Corolla Cross, but also adding convenience features, electronic driver aids and utility-based enhancements.